Jumpstart Your Onboarding!
Castle Training Camp, inspired by interactive code academies, was developed to encourage confidence and reduce the perceived risk for developers or teams that are new to Castle. Within 15 minutes, Castle Training Camp runs developers through the Castle basics. Upon completion, you will have:
- Hands-on experience with Castle's APIs
- A deeper understanding of Castle features and use cases
- A course recap that can be shared with other team members or project managers
Try it yourself: https://training.castle.io
Note: If you don't already have a Castle account, you will first need to create a free account. Or, if you're trying to join an existing organization, please request an invite from your organization’s admin instead.
For many companies, kicking off a POC (proof-of-concept) or trial with any new tool is no easy feat. It requires organizational buy-in from a range of business units: Product, Engineering, Ops, Legal, etc. There's upfront paperwork needed: DPAs, NDAs, and RFPs amongst everyone's favorite initialisms. Simply put, green-lighting a POC is no different from any other project. It requires full participation and commitment.
There are usually a few major questions that need to be answered before a project can be OK'd:
- How much time will it take? (aka "What's the ETA?)
- What resources are needed? (aka "How many engineers will this take?")
- What's the expected ROI / ROSI (return on security investment)? (aka "Is this solving a real business case?")
When it comes to considering Castle, we want to make sure your time isn't being wasted. Should you enter a POC, you should already have answers to each of those questions. By creating a free Castle account, you can jump straight into Castle Training Camp that:
- Requires no commitment: Average completion time is less than 15 minutes
- Requires no paperwork: No production data or deployments needed
- Helps you estimate effort and resources: Simulates an actual Castle integration
- Helps you estimate potential ROI / ROSI: Provides clarity into Castle's features and use cases
- Enables cross-functional conversations: Includes shareable content for non-technical stakeholders and project managers
Getting started is an easy two steps.
Step 1. Create a free account: https://dashboard.castle.io/signup/new
Step 2. Jump into the Training: https://training.castle.io
We are excited about more potential customers seeing just how easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use Castle can be. While there are many challenges to getting a POC approved in your organization, we believe that Castle Training Camp can demonstrate value to all your stakeholders from Day 1. With Castle protecting your consumer accounts, you can protect your organization from some of the toughest challenges such as fake account creation and account takeovers. Get started today!